Health Room

Medication at School

Advil/Tylenol will not be provided by the school. Advil/Tylenol must be in an original container. If your child needs Advil/Tylenol frequently, a Medication Agreement Form must be on file in the clinic. Please note that a doctor’s signature is required on the Medication Agreement Form, even for over-the-counter medications. If you have any questions, please contact our Health Aide at 303-982-4044.


Colorado law requires all students attending Colorado schools and licensed child cares to be vaccinated against certain diseases unless a medical or non-medical exemption is filed. For more information about vaccine requirements, please visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s School Immunization page.

Health Room Forms

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.